The Australian Dental Council (ADC) is the organization responsible for assessing overseas trained dentists to enable them to obtain registration in Australia. The ADC examination is a screening examination to establish that dentists trained in dental schools which have not been formally reviewed and accredited by the ADC have the necessary knowledge and clinical competence to practise dentistry with safety in the Australian community.
Exam Pattern for ADC (Prelim) Exam
|Part – 1 of ADC (Prelim) Exam : 90 mcqs||
|Section A||Restorative Dentistry, Cariology & Dental Materials||2 hrs(10am – 12am)|
|Section B||Endodontics & Recent Advancements|
|Section C||Removable & Fixed Prosthodontics|
|Afternoon session : Short Answer Questions (Number of SAQs : 3)||1 hr (2pm – 3pm)|
|Part – 2 of ADC (Prelim) Exam : 90 mcqs|
|Section D||Oral Surgery & Local Anaesthesia||2 hrs(10am – 12am)|
|Section E||Oral Medicine, Therapeutics & Oral Pathology|
|Section G||Orthodontics, Pedodontics & Radiology|
FACILITIES OFFERED BY AHEAD SUPPORT TEAM
- Examination Initiative support
- Procedures for Assessment and Recognition of Overseas Qualification
- Eligibility requirement information
- Format, Timing and Venues of the ADC Examinations
- Occupational English Test (OET)
- Preliminary Examination MCQs and SAQs
- Study material – Specific test item formats
- Entry requirements to New Zealand registration examination process
Special batches for NBDE Part 1 and ADC Preliminary Examination coaching programs starting soon at AHEAD.
To enroll in free trial sessions and counseling contact 9810187297.
“Face to face discussions with experts helps in clear understanding of tricky questions.”