REGULAR CLASS ROOM COACHING (MDS PREPARATION)
MDS Coaching :
The most systematic, organized and result oriented study plan under the expert guidance of renowned faculty since 1997. At AHEAD, our overarching goal is to help students achieve and fulfill their dream score at MDS entrance exams. Main highlights of this course are:
- Summarized and to the point discussions by experienced teachers.
- Updated & Revised study material.
- Personalized attention by Faculty & Counselors.
- Retrospective & Prospective Questions.
- Face to Face evaluation with experts.
- Sessions in learning friendly atmosphere in A/C Halls with Audio Visual aids.
- Well prepared detailed background notes on each topic and subject.
- Weekly tests to assess preparation and future planning.
- Discussion of the tests to give an insight into the trick for solving the MCQs.
MDS PREPARATION SCHEDULE OF REGULAR BATCH
|Days||Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays|
|Course Duration||6 months – Classes, Assignments, Tests & Discussions
3 months – Tests, Revision & Doubt Solving Sessions
|Subjects to be covered||All Basic & Clinical Subjects|
PHASE – I : STUDY & ANALYSIS PROGRAME
- Complete Review of all Basic & Clinical Dental subjects in topic wise summaries:
- Module I Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, General& Local Anesthesia
- Module II Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology, Dental Anatomy & Histology, General Medicine
- Module III Conservative Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontics, Dental Materials, Preventive & Community Dentistry
- Module IV Orthodontics, Paedodontics, Oral Surgery, Implantology, Prosthodontics I, II, III – Removable & Fixed
Subject completion Tests – with list of expected mcqs after each session
Module completion tests – Self Assessment Tests after each Module
Simultaneous Online Support – Problem solving sessions with faculty members & downloading of key concepts, notes and most important study material at www.aheadacademy.com
New Batch Classroom Coaching Starting soon !!!