At the time of starting of any regular batch for classroom coaching students are given free trial classes so that they can get adjusted in the well proven teaching system with high success rate. Notes and study material are distributed during the trial classes to the students. They are also allowed to have access to test papers, review books and past papers.
1. How to study all the basic and clinical subjects.
2. Individual time table and teaching methods for all students
3. How many questions to attempt and how many to be left unattempted in the entrance exam.
4. What is the cut-off percentage to get selected.
5. When and where to apply for various entrance exams
6. Eligibility criteria for entrance exams.
7. Availability of entrance exams forms at the institute.
8. Planning self study for maximum success.
9. List of important books both by Indian and Foreign authors.
10. How to improve rankings in the common test papers.
11. Introduction to the teaching program, test & discussions and revision classes.
Special Focus on
- NEET MDS Entrance
- COMEDK, Karnataka
- State MDS Entrances
- A.I.I.M.S and P.G.I Entrance
- M.A.H.E MDS Entrance
New batches for Regular Coaching programs starting soon at AHEAD. To enroll in free trial sessions and student counseling contact +91-9310187297.