- Effective treatment planning, various diagnostic aids and proper decision making on edentulous and partially dentulous patients.
- Offering Ceramic veneers as treatment modality.
- All ceramic versus Metal ceramic crowns.
- Sequencing and treatment planning.
- Contemporary materials used in extra coronal restorations.
- Choice of fixed or removable prosthesis considering implant and over dentures as options.
- Principles of tooth preparation
- Biological, Mechanical and Esthetic considerations of tooth preparation.
- Endodontics evaluation; vital and non-vital teeth Shade determination
- Neccessity of provisionalisation and different techniques
- Different techniques of gingival retraction
- Presurgical corrective procedures
- Crown lengthening techniques
- Soft tissue managements of various stages
- Easu and correct impression procedures
- Laboratory communication
- Importance of try-in procedures
- Cementation of fixed prosthesis
Choice of Courses :-
- Weekend clinical expertise courses in all specialities
- Four month clinical practice course in multiple specialities
- One year clinical proficiency course in general dentistry