MFDS Tests & Discussions Schedule, 2017-18
MFDS PART – I (A)
COURSE COMPLETED FOR PART – I (A)
MFDS PART – I (B)
COURSE COMPLETED FOR PART – I (B)
MFDS (UK) Online Live Classes at AHEAD Academy
- Discuss online and LIVE about the released MFDS (UK) MCQs with explanations and notes
- Get into two way talk with the experts i.e. university teachers and toppers at MFDS (UK)
- Ask more and more doubts and enhance your performance at MFDS (UK) 2017.
- Limited attendance only
- Apply now for Online Discussions for MFDS (UK)
- Live lectures (webinars) are also available for NBDE (USA), ADC (Australia), ORE (UK) DHA (Dubai)
MFDS (UK) Online Live Classes Schedule
MOH, DHA & HAAD (DUBAI & UAE)
DHA issues professional license for Dentists as per the following titles:
- General Dentist
- Specialist Dentist
To view licensure requirements and recognized dental specialty qualifications please note that only the following Dentistry Specialties are recognized by Dubai Health Authority (DHA):
- Dental Radiology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine
- Oral Surgery
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Primary Care Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Forensic Dentistry
Healthcare professionals applying for licensure are required to pass DHA assessment in order to acquire professional license and practice in the Emirates of Dubai. The DHA assessment can be either Computer Based or Oral, depending on the health professional’s category.
- Computer Based Assessment:
The DHA conduct computer based assessments in collaboration with parametric testing and Assessment Company. To view the list of DHA computer based exam.
To book the DHA Computer Based assessment, the applicant needs to submit an online licensure application through “Sheryan” e-licensing system to the Health Regulation Department (HRD). After completing the credentialing process by the HRD team, the applicant will be issued a DHA assessment eligibility number which is required to complete the online application, book test date and select location of the test centre.
For further information regarding the assessment guidelines and exemption criteria contact ———
For further information regarding the computer based assessment
The computer based assessment fee will be paid electronically and only Master Cards and Visa Cards are accepted.
- Oral Assessment
To book DHA oral assessment date, applicant shall complete licensure application through “Sheryan” e-licensing system to the Health Regulation Department (HRD). After completing the documentation by the HRD team, the applicant may select the oral assessment type and date.
There are two types of assessment schedules available:
- Routine assessment
- Special assessment
Special assessments provide the applicants with:
- a) Opportunity for earlier dates in the assessment schedule.
- b) Arrange rare specialty assessment, like in case of specialties e.g. Nuclear Medicine or Podiatrist etc. (such specialties for which no fixed schedule is available, the assessment will be arranged on case per case basis).
- The DHA professional license can be issued after completing the DHA assessment and licensure process such as employing facility and presenting evidence of malpractice insurance coverage.
- The validity of DHA assessment results is for one year from the date of passing the assessment. If the professional license is not issued during this period, the assessment results will be considered null and void and the applicant will have to appear for another assessment.
- The applicant is allowed maximum of three attempts to pass the DHA assessment. She/he cannot take another DHA assessment unless proof of upgrading relevant qualification or training is provided.
DHA (Dubai) Online Live Classes at AHEAD Academy
Option 1: Online Test Series for DHA (Dubai)
- Online Tests are available at www.aheadacademy.com
- Tests & Discussions covering all the subjects for DHA (Dubai) Part – I Exams along with the study material.
- Online tests are conducted every Sunday simultaneously
- Previous Tests are available for repeat attempts online 24 hours x 7 days
- Study material in the form of books recommended for DHA are sent to all enrolled candidates by courier
Online Tests Schedule, 2017
Every Sunday: Online Tests with Explanatory Answers & Combined Rankings.
Duration: 4 Months
Option 2: Regular Classes with Tests & Discussions for DHA (Dubai)
- Classes are conducted by experienced and specialised faculties on every Saturday and Sunday as per the schedule. Summarized class notes are distributed.
- Mock DHA Exams are conducted followed by discussions with experts & explanatory answers are distributed after the tests.
- MCQs as per the DHA Exam Pattern are discussed.
- Doubt Solving sessions are also conducted
- Weekly assignments are given to all the students in order to prepare for the forthcoming tests.