Clinical Coaching in Endodontics Covers:
- Current concepts in Root Canal Treatment with special focus on Rubber Dam application
- Rotary Endodontics
- Apex Locator
- Surgical Loupes
- Clinical tips on canal irrigation, “Shape to Clean” concept
- 3D obturation
- Perform the root canal treatment independently on patient
- Practical aspects of the case are discussed at the time of treatment planning
- Concepts of access opening, cleaning and shaping and obturation of root canals by using latest equipments such as RVG, Rotary Endodontic instruments, Apex locators and protaper systems
- All restorative materials, endodontic instruments, post and core and other armamentarium provided by the institute.
Course Duration: Our Endodontic course duration is customised as per the requirement of the candidates ranging from few weeks to few months
Seminars and hand on training is provided in Single Sitting RCT, Surgical & non-surgical treatment for periapical pathologies. Root restorations & all cases are treated by the candidates under expert guidance. All latest equipments such as Apex locator, RVG, Surgical loupes, Ultrasonic & 3D obturations are taught how to be used. New canal irrigation methods to treat difficult cases are also practiced by the candidates.
Rotary RCT: Dental market is flooded with 100’s of Rotary systems (Protaper, Heroshaper, Hyflex, Wave one) makes the operator confuse and he is not able to decide which system to use. An Endodontist can help you learn how to use rotary files and to decide which system to use in straight, curved and severely curved canals.
Apexification: With the use of MTA and Biodentin in cases of blunder buss canals, apexification can now be achieved in single sitting only.
Rubber Dam: With the increasing incidence of file engulfment accident, use of rubber dam is now becoming mandatory during Root Canal Treatment. With the use of this device, properties of dental material are also improved.
Post and Core OR Dowel and Core: Badly broken down, grossly destructed and fractured teeth require post for the retention of coronal restoration.
Custom Cast Post, Prefabricated Passive metal post, fibre post (glass fibre, quartz fibre) and threaded post are used depending upon the amount of tooth destruction and retention required.